Our client, a national provider of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, requires an experienced OT skilled in functional and cognitive assessments during the return to work process. You will work alongside an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals in the rehabilitation of injured workers who have sustained complex injuries.
Key accountabilities include collaboration with Neurologists, Psychiatrists, and Psychologists. Performance of interdisciplinary assessments and treatment planning for musculoskeletal, neurological, cognitive, and psychological conditions.Performance of functional capacity evaluations, cognitive abilities evaluations, job demands analysis, ergonomic and pre-employment assessments. The team participates in weekly case conferences, return to work planning, and communicates with third-party funders.
Full-time employment is preferred however, part-time and contractor positions may be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time employment includes health and dental benefits, a competitive, guaranteed annual salary, and a continuing education allowance. Advancement opportunities are available.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of industry-related occupational therapist experience required
- Experience in assessment and treatment of injured workers
- Experience in developing and monitoring return to work planning
- Membership in OOTA preferred
- Experience and desire to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills required
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456