Our client, a national rehabilitation organization, requires experienced massage therapists to join their dynamic outpatient clinic in Cold Lake. While physiotherapy remains a core service, Massage Therapy is integral in promoting their clients’ healing and improving recovery time. If you are passionate about helping clients getting back to life, this environment provides the opportunity!
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time employment is preferred with comprehensive health benefits and paid vacation. However, our client will consider contractor and fee-for-service models.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Alberta
- Experience in treating clients in an outpatient setting is an asset; however, new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with team members
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Providing hands-on manipulation of body tissues including, muscles, tendons, connective tissue, ligaments, and joints to help decrease pain and improve mobility
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseloads in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote the clinic RMT program
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456