Our clients require physicians to join their group of four innovative medical clinics in the City of Calgary. The clinics are large, spacious, state-of-the-art facilities ideally located to service busy neighbourhoods. In addition to Family Practice, the clinic offers specialist practice and allied Medical Professionals such as RNs and LPNs. Specialists’ practice includes Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology and Obstetrics.
The clinics provide skilled staff and systems that support the needs of Physician practitioners. Each of the clinics is part of a PCN (Primary Care Network), providing additional support to Physicians. Paperless administration and billing services, flexible practice schedule with support from group practice physicians. Compensation is under the ARP and FFS billing with full administrative support. Relocation allowance is available for out-of-province candidates. Guaranteed incomes incentives for developing a panel. Opportunities to merge existing practices and investment in the company can be considered.
- Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta
- Doctor of Medicine in good standing with the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Graduate of a recognized Canadian Medical university program
- Malpractice insurance, annual licence maintenance AMA, CPSA annual fee required
- Good communication skills
- Conduct thorough medical assessments and examinations
- Determine and recommend treatment and investigations as required
- Provide education to patients on the nature of their medical condition or injury
- Make appropriate recommendations for investigative and treatment interventions
- Daily charting on all scheduled patients
- Provide support to clinic physicians when necessary
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE FOR FAMILY PHYSICIANS:
More information for Family Physicians about working in Alberta.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter by separate attachment to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456