Our client is a hospital network in the GTA requiring experienced clinicians to provide treatment services to their outpatient Specialty Clinics for individuals who have sustained neurological and musculoskeletal injuries. Opportunities for research available. Join an innovative and dynamic team!
In this role you are required to guide patients towards increased functional recovery and a return to work. You would work as part of an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals including physicians, surgeons, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, pharmacists and kinesiologists. Conditions include anxiety, depression, PTSD, persistent pain, concussion, and ABI, among others.
These positions are available on a full time, part time or casual employment status. Contractor status is also available. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Psychology
- Registration for Independent Practice with the College of Psychologists of Ontario with areas of practice in Clinical Psychology and Rehabilitation (preferred) with no restrictions on license, in good standing required
- Minimum two years experience
- Experience in rehabilitation within a third-party payor system
- Clinical Psychologists require experience in providing interventions that include CBT, DBT and Trauma
- Membership in OPA or CPA preferred
- Experience and desire to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience in report-writing essential
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456