Our clients require several physician specialists to join their group of four innovative medical clinics in the city of Calgary. The clinics are large, spacious, state-of-the-art facilities ideally situated to service busy neighbourhoods. In addition to Family Practice, the clinics offer Specialist Practice and allied Medical Professionals such as RNs, LPNs. Specialists’ practice includes Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, Internal Medicine Specialists and Obstetrics.
The clinics provide staff and systems that support the needs of Physician and Specialist practitioners. Each of the clinics is part of a PCN (Primary Care Network), providing additional support to Physicians. Paperless administration and billing services, flexible practice schedules and collaboration with the group practice physicians.
Compensation is under the ARP and FFS billing with full administrative support. Relocation allowance is available for out-of-province candidates. Opportunities to merge existing practices and investment in the clinics can be considered. Specialists can have a hospital and office-based practice. Sublease opportunities can be considered. Applications are welcome from Medical Speciality with an office-based practice.
- Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta with the completion of a residency in the respective subspecialty
- Doctor of Medicine in good standing with the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Graduate of a recognized Medical university program
- Malpractice insurance, annual licence maintenance AMA, CPSA annual fee required
- Good communication skills
- Conduct thorough medical assessments and examinations
- Determine and recommend treatment and investigations as required
- Provide education to patients on the nature of their medical condition or injury
- Make appropriate recommendations for investigative and treatment interventions
- Daily charting on all scheduled patients
- Collaborate with clinic physicians and specialties when necessary or required.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE FOR MEDICAL SPECIALISTS:
More information for Medical Specialists about working in Alberta.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter by
separate attachment to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456