Our client, a rehabilitation & disability management provider, requires registered and experienced psychotherapists, social workers, and occupational therapists, to provide services in their Mental Health program for First Responders. Participate in interprofessional mental health assessments and rounds for clients experiencing mental health issues. Provide evidence-based 1:1 and group treatment intervention. Provide in-depth clinical reports to assist with case management and communication with external groups, including insurers and employers.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full medical benefits, paid vacation and participation in a pension plan are available. All employees must be fully-vaccinated against COVID.
- Registration and a member in good standing with the respective professional Colleges of Ontario
- Master’s degree in a regulated health care profession
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with individuals living with mental health and/or concurrent disorders
- Extensive training and experience providing evidence-based treatment, including CBT and DBT, working knowledge of evidence-based trauma treatments
- Individual and group therapy skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members is required will be considered assets
- Hospital-based mental health and third-party experience are considered assets
- Demonstrated commitment to hospital-based patient and family-centered care
- Experience in completing comprehensive assessments and formulation of treatment planning
- Demonstrated initiative in problem-solving, proactive task management, flexibility, and adaptability
- Demonstrated clinical reasoning, organization, and documentation skills
- Commitment to organizations vision, goals, and strategic plan
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of principles that govern health & safety
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to: