Our client, a national provider of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, requires an experienced OT to support operations at their Orangeville and Brampton locations. You will have the opportunity to support the physical and psycho-social recovery of clients alongside core physiotherapy services. Join a team dedicated to helping their clients recover meaningful activities of daily living.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assessing physical and/or cognitive functioning
- Implementing individualized treatment plans
- Client education related to their injury/recovery
- Supporting return-to-work programs
- Participating in case conferences/case management
- Working in a team environment and supervising OT students
- Full-time employment is preferred; however, part-time and contractor positions may be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Full-time employment includes health and dental benefits, a competitive guaranteed annual salary, and a continuing education allowance. Advancement opportunities are available.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Experience in treating clients with physical, neurological, and/or mental health conditions
- Experience in developing and monitoring return to work planning in collaboration with third-party funders
Ability to work autonomously and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to utilize e-charting software to document treatment sessions and submitting timely reports to all stakeholders
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456
Job Type: Full Time