Our client, a national rehabilitation organization, requires experienced physiotherapists to join their busy, multidisciplinary clinics. The clinics offers physiotherapy, exercise, massage therapy, employer services, and other forms of comprehensive rehabilitation. Our client is proud to be a national partner of Special Olympics Canada.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive rewards packages, continuous learning opportunities, and career advancement is possible. Annual education allowance with a variety of training opportunities is available. Extensive safety protocols are in place. Effective November 1, 2021, full vaccination against COVID is required.
Sign-on bonus available for the Sudbury relocation.
- Registration and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Experience working within a private clinic setting managing a general orthopedic and rehabilitation caseload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment, progress, and discharge reports
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
- Performing MSK assessments and implementing treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement data
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communication with referral sources, external stakeholders, and other team members
- Engagement in continuous learning and skills development
- Contributing to a positive client experience
- Supervising physiotherapy students as required
- Team player
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456