Our client, a national rehabilitation organization, requires experienced physiotherapists to join their busy, multidisciplinary clinic in Lloydminster. The clinic offers physiotherapy, exercise, massage therapy, employer services, and other forms of comprehensive rehabilitation. Extensive safety protocols and procedures are in place.
Lloydminster is a young and vibrant community with approximately 34,000 residents. In 2018 it was ranked No. 1 by a MoneySense “Best Place to Live” report in the Wealth and Economy category. The community offers affordable housing, no PST, exceptional earning potential, state-of-the-art recreation, and three strong school systems, which have attracted many young families. All this within an hour of pristine Lakeland country.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive rewards packages, continuous learning opportunities, and career advancement is available. A sign-on bonus would be considered for the ideal candidate.
- Performing assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement data
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communication with appropriate referral sources ad stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Contributing to a positive client experience
- Team player
- Registration with the College of Registered Physiotherapists of Alberta
- Graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Experience working within a private clinic setting, including sports injuries and a general orthopaedic caseload
- The completion of advanced orthopaedic courses is an asset
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456