Our client, a national rehabilitation organization, requires experienced physiotherapists to join their busy, multidisciplinary clinics. The clinics offers physiotherapy, exercise, massage therapy, employer services, and other forms of comprehensive rehabilitation. Extensive safety protocols are in place. Effective November 1, 2021 full vaccination against COVID is required. Virtual care platform available.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive rewards packages, continuous learning opportunities, and career advancement is possible. Annual education allowance with a variety of training opportunities is available. Employment status is preferred however contractor status will be considered. Full medical benefits for employees are provided.
Specialty services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion and cancer rehabilitation offered at several locations. National Partner of Special Olympics Canada.
- Registration and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of ON
- Graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Experience working within a private clinic setting managing a general orthopaedic and rehabilitation caseload
- Vestibular, Pelvic Floor and Concussion experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment, progress, and discharge reports
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
- Performing MSK assessments and implementing treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Delegating treatment to registered kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement data
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communication with referral sources, external stakeholders, and other team members
- Engagement in continuous learning and skills development
- Supervising physiotherapy students as required
- Team player
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter by separate attachment to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456