Our client, a national provider of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, requires an experienced clinician to work collaboratively on a provincial, interdisciplinary mental health services team. Join a dynamic mental health services team dedicated to professional growth and excellence in clinical care. Currently, services are provided virtually.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to assisting people on their journey toward returns to work and/or rehabilitation post-injury. Responsible for providing psychological assessment and treatment in consultation with mental and interdisciplinary team members. Developing and leading group therapy and relevant education sessions with contribution to national research and outcome evaluation projects.
Full time employment is preferred; however, part-time and contractor positions may be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience with an enhanced health benefits package. Ongoing supervision, consultation, and education opportunities are provided.
- Doctorate degree in Psychology
- Registration for Independent Practice with the College of Psychologists of Ontario with areas of practice in Clinical Psychology, Rehabilitation or Neuropsychology and no restrictions on license, in good standing, required
- Individual professional liability / malpractice insurance required
- Experience in rehabilitation within a third-party payor system
- Clinical Psychologists require experience in providing interventions for CBT, DBT & PTSD
Membership in OPA or CPA preferred
- Experience & desire to work as part of an interdisciplinary team or autonomously when necessary
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills required adhering to required timelines
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456