Our client, a national physiotherapy and rehabilitation company, has requirements for experienced Registered Psychotherapists for several locations throughout Ontario. Join a dynamic and growing mental health team dedicated to clinical excellence and client satisfaction.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, you will work with clients referred by insurance companies, legal firms, and other third-party organizations. Treatment is designed to address psychological concerns related to injury and trauma, psychosocial factors affecting recovery, functional improvement, disability management, return to work planning, and complex occupational rehabilitation concerns.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and designation. Full-time employment is preferred and has EHB, paid vacation, and education allowance. Contractor models will be considered.
- Participate in team conferences, review and monitor treatment plans, goals, and progression;
- Provide insight and strategies from a psychosocial perspective to enhance the treatment approach;
- Provide psychological case management input and direction to the interdisciplinary team, conflict resolution, and discharge planning.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists or College of Psychologists of Ontario with 2+ years of experience;
- Masters degree in psychology, counseling, or directly related doma
- Ph.D. designation for registered psychologists;
- Regulated Health Professionals with eligibility to provide the controlled act of psychotherapy will be considered;
- Experience implementing CBT models for MVA, WSIB, and chronic pain patients;
- Experience in the treatment of emotional, cognitive, and behavioral dysfunction;
- Excellent report writing skills for assessments, progress, and discharge reports;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team managing challenging client groups.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to:
Alex Warne, President
Alex Warne & Associates
Phone: +1 (905) 570-7456